Do you live or work in the Southwest Corridor? Are you wanting to get involved in the process for the 12-mile light rail connection from downtown Portland to Bridgeport Village in Tualatin? Well, this could be your chance! Recognizing that decisions must be grounded in community values and experience, Metro is putting together a Community Advisory Committee (CAC). If your interested in getting involved, applications must be submitted by December 7th.
Useful info and links:
- Two-years (begins in January 2019)
- 3 to 5 hours per month (monthly 90-minute evening meeting, plus preparation and coordination time)
- Ability to travel to meeting locations (transit accessible)
- Meetings include food and transit passes
- Complete the CAC application and submit by December 7, 2018. Applicants will be notified on their status by January 11, 2019.
- See the City of Tualatin’s post on this topic.